[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
DejaToons • View topic - NETWORK BANS - All others

NETWORK BANS - All others

NETWORK ban removal requests or general information on a ban message

Moderators: Neal, DejaAdmins

Banned from dejatoons

Postby ShadowX on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm

I was banned from dejatoons by draelen. He asked if i was planning a botnet and i replied sarcastically because i was dealing with a lot of annoying pms (i called him stupid... i am very sorry). He then said that he had reports of me (zero_embi) threatening others with botnets. I do not and have never had anything to do with botnets. it says

-sebben.dejatoons.net-*** Looking up your hostname...

-sebben.dejatoons.net-*** Checking ident...

-sebben.dejatoons.net-*** Found your hostname

-sebben.dejatoons.net-*** You are banned from DejaToons (Exploit threats/lies)

Closing Link: zero_embi[c-76-97-115-4.hsd1.ga.comcast.net] (User has been banned from DejaToons (Exploit threats/lies))

* Disconnected

I am very sorry if I offended Draelen. If anything I would at least like my name cleared.
ShadowX
Deja Addict

Mirc6Trojan Ban

Postby Mr_Satan on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:18 am

I was banned form Dejatoons with the following message:

[23:10pm] -betamax.dejatoons.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
[23:10pm] -betamax.dejatoons.net- *** Found your hostname (cached)
-
[23:10pm] -betamax.dejatoons.net- *** Checking ident...
-
[23:10pm] -betamax.dejatoons.net- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~
-
[23:10pm] -betamax.dejatoons.net- *** You are banned from DejaToons (Infected with: Mirc6Trojan (See http://secure.irc-chat.net/info.php?viri=Mirc6Trojan for more info))
-
[23:10pm] Closing Link: Mr_Satan[74-129-0-109.dhcp.insightbb.com] (User has been banned from DejaToons (Infected with: Mirc6Trojan (See http://secure.irc-chat.net/info.php?viri=Mirc6Trojan for more info)))

Nick: Mr_Satan
Ident: Unotest@74-129-0-109.dhcp.insightbb.com

I updated Ad Aware and ran it and it found and removed Win32.IRC.Flood, I pretty sure that was the problem.
Mr_Satan
Toon Addict

Postby ShadowX on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 pm

Well... I'm guessing that my ban will remain for a while... That'll teach me to smart off to an IRCop. :(
ShadowX
Deja Addict

Postby Aeraxeur on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:17 am

I used to (several years ago) host files in a few channels. The system I served my files from - its channel name was "Se7enBot". I used a seperate system for connecting as myself. At some point or another I received a network ban for the same thing that I'm still supposedly infected with "Se7enBot". I never complained about it then, as I figured I'd deal with it later and just go to a different network..

Fast forward to present day...

I still use the same host as I did several years ago.

I tried to connect to dejatoons tonight..

* Connecting to irc.dejatoons.net (6667)
-
-sebben.dejatoons.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-sebben.dejatoons.net- *** Checking ident...
-
-sebben.dejatoons.net- *** Found your hostname
-
-sebben.dejatoons.net- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~
-
-sebben.dejatoons.net- *** You are banned from DejaToons (Infected with: Se7enBot (See http://secure.irc-chat.net/info.php?viri=Se7enBot for more info))
-
Closing Link: Aerax[24-183-202-43.dhcp.jcsn.tn.charter.com] (User has been banned from DejaToons (Infected with: Se7enBot (See http://secure.irc-chat.net/info.php?viri=Se7enBot for more info)))
-
* Disconnected

The old system that I used to host files off of is no longer in use. The system that I used to connect to dejatoons tonight is a new xps with vista... the likelyhood of the supposed infection surviving (much less being able to execute without my knowing) is slim to more like none..

If there is any question to my technical abilities - I work for Dell - Gold Tech Support for Business.

I'd like to enjoy using dejatoons once again. Please correct this issue.

Thank You,
Aerax
Aeraxeur
Toon Addict

Postby Iris on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:36 am

[02:34] Closing Link: Guest50391[d54C5C306.access.telenet.be] (User has been banned from DejaToons (unauthorized private message.))

but e resopneded op a pm from MerR-DeR may not resopnd to a pm from operator ?
Iris
Deja Addict

Postby Neal on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:29 pm

Strive to be a imum faggot!
Neal
Helper

My ban

Postby Ulquiorra on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:31 pm

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Looking up your hostname...

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Checking ident...

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Found your hostname

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** You are banned from DejaToons (guilty by acquaintance)

Closing Link: Ulquiorra_Schiffer[adsl-75-47-232-84.dsl.lsan03.sbcglobal.net] (User has been banned from DejaToons (guilty by acquaintance))

I was banned for supposedly being an acquaintance to Darklust. I'm not acquainted to him and I just want to return to dejatoons. By the way. My nick was Ulquiorra while on the chat and the IP is @adsl-75-47-232-84.dsl.lsan03.sbcglobal.net 75.47.232.84.
Ulquiorra
Toon Addict

Postby QuantumLock on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:13 am

QuantumLock
Toon Addict

:(

Postby Kronakitty on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:49 pm

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Looking up your hostname...

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Found your hostname (cached)

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Checking ident...

* Identd request from 209.133.9.43
* Identd replied: 2509, 6667 : USERID : UNIX : Kronakitty

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** Received identd response

-atarians.dejatoons.net- *** You are banned from DejaToons (unauthorized private message.)

Closing Link: Hideki[c220-239-119-109.dandn1.vic.optusnet.com.au] (User has been banned from DejaToons (unauthorized private message.))

* Disconnected

* Connect retry #12 209.133.9.43 (6667)

Local host: main-150248b42d (192.168.1.1)

Closing Link: [220.239.119.109] (Throttled: Reconnecting too fast) -Email http://forum.dejatoons.net for more information.

* Disconnected

* Waiting 60 seconds...
Kronakitty
Toon Addict

Postby Apocalypse on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:52 am

Well Kronakitty, I do believe on the #help channel, it states "Do not pm the opers w/o permission." Depending on when you did this, I do believe it to be a timed ban(It used to be just a kill, but now that it has changed, I do not know exactly.) I'd just wait it out, if it's timed, or wait for an oper to lift it. If they wish to that is.

If you just stumbled into the oper in pm, well, that truly sucks for you. However, I would've /whois'd the person first, if I did not know what status they had, before I send some random person a pm.

-Apoc
The End of the Universe
Apocalypse
Deja Addict

Postby admael on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 am

admael
Toon Addict

Postby Evangeline on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:09 am

Evangeline
Toon Addict

Postby Typo on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Typo