NOT FOR #SPP/#SPP-WIFI HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NETWORK ban removal requests or general information on a ban message

Moderators: Neal, DejaAdmins

NOT FOR #SPP/#SPP-WIFI HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby OrGoN3 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:01 am

If you are seeking help for #SPP/#SPP-WIFI still, then I ask you what are you doing here? Both channels decided to leave DejaToons network and insinuated, a bit too much, that the IRCOPs were not helpful. I would say that remark has something to do with #SPP/#SPP-WIFI users spamming the network #help channel with questions that violate the #help channel's explicit rules, or since IRCOPs aren't at their computers 24/7 to instantly respond to people's questions, even though we do get to everyone's issues. In any case, they are no longer here and therefore I wonder why you are here. If you were banned from the channels on their new network, then please read the post that is right underneath mine. I believe it will be of some help to you.
OrGoN3
Is MeR-DeR's Catcher

Postby Tenten on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm from Serebii. I'm a half op on both chats, I guess I'll just point out something. If you DO have problems with Spp/Spp-Wifi, and got banned unfairly, go post here on Serebii's forum:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

They have a thread for this :D. Just don't post unless you have a good reason :P.
Tenten
Toon Addict

Return to Network Ban Support